Just a list of some differently done things today…
These are not so ground breaking, but they are nevertheless breaking the pattern and as I am, what I have come to realise, a ‘Creature of Habit’, these are big steps forward:
- Asked for help from people I don’t know that well
- Asked for higher payment than agreed because I thought I was worth it!
- Went shopping for new clothes
- Changed colour palette of clothes I bought, even included light and patterned colours
- Allowed one of the boys to set-up part of my work computer
- Drove out of my mums driveway totally differently
- Drove home on a ‘more troublesome’ route
- Didn’t succumb to my tiredness and feeble unconscious excuses
And do you know? I enjoyed doing it differently. IT WAS FUN!
I actually enjoyed not knowing which route to take. I broke away from what I thought was best and just basically followed where my steering wheel led me.
I laughed out loud at my feelings of discomfort 😀